Collaborations and Community Partnerships
- King Advisory, Inc. - Annual MLK Center Back to School Festival - providing book bags and school supplies for more than 4,000 school aged youth annually.
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Oversight Committee – collaboration between United Way of Greater Milwaukee and the city’s government, social services, business, public health, philanthropy, educational and religious leaders utilizing a broad-reaching efforts and diverse strategies aimed at reducing births to teens.
- Milwaukee Lifecourse Initiative for Healthy Families – collaboration formed for the purpose of bringing together individuals, organizations and resources to eliminate racial disparities in infant mortality in Milwaukee by the year 2020.
- Strengthening African American Families & Focus on Fatherhood/Male Engagement
- Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative – Annual Fatherhood Summit
- Wisconsin Tobacco Prevention and Poverty Network/Wisconsin African American Tobacco Prevention Network
- Milwaukee Succeeds – Shared Vision of Success for Every Child, in Every School, Cradle to Career
- Milwaukee City Health Department – Men’s Health Network