- Fathers' Resource and Employment Center: Providing job readiness; parent education; and access to telecommunication services for men and fathers.
- MLK Social Services: Providing information & referral services and parenting classes.
- Ron Lee Memorial Community Education Driver’s Education Permit Class: educational classes at the MLK Center designed to help adults obtain their permits; a unique collaboration with the Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Department and Milwaukee Urban League.
- GED and Adult Education Classes: Collaboration with MATC and MLK Center.
- Community Ambassadors for Parental Empowerment (CAPE): Partnership with Rogers InHealth in support of the School Community Partnership for Mental Health. Ambassadors connect with MPS parent coordinators and school staff to work with them to build relationships and offer support to parents on an informal basis.